WHO IS J.O.B.


A note from Jamie O'Brien: There are filters between me and you. Unless you know me like my Dad does, assume you don't know me. I am more than what the filters let you see. And less. Who is JOB is my attempt to talk directly. Through my art and video. It's taken me 3 years to create an hour without filters. When it's done, please watch. Then hate. Or love. Or ignore. Or whatever. The story of how a towheaded, semi-deaf haole born on the North Shore of Oahu to a wild Australian father became one of the most controversial surfers renown for his presence in the barrel. A peak into how Jamie O'Brien was weaned to throw himself over Pipeline ledges translating into a life-long adventure. Draining bombs, tweaked airs, broken legs,Tavarua, Nias, Teahupoo, P Pass, Chungu, and Hawaii; this will be the movie of the year. Features Jamie O'Brien


Release: 2010
Language: English
Subtitles: No
Size: 520 MB
Length: 64 min






Download

2 comments:

Anônimo disse...

como eu faco pra ter este filme.eu baixo, mas so grava a medade dele 15min .pq?

Anônimo disse...

Estou tentando aixar e sempre entra na pagina de securety...tem algum outro jeito de baixar?