My Eyes Won't Dry 3


Filmed over the course of the last three years, Brian Conley’s My Eyes Won’t Dry 3: Tubular Addiction is a cosmic journey through tubular time travel. Perhaps it was the funny smelling smoke wafting through the air of the La Paloma in Encinitas, CA. during the world premiere of Conley’s latest and greatest, but I was blown away by the quality and tubular radness of the latest installment of the My Eyes Won’t Dry series. Filmed around the world, the flick takes the viewer from Mainland Mexico to Indo and all tubular points in between.

99% hand-held point of view surfing, I don’t remember too many turns or airs—the movie is all about the tube. For some folks (my wife included) there were too many tubes, but in my eyes, tube riding is surfing’s Hoy Grail and an entire movie dedicated to the act is just fine.

With cameos by well-known pros Reef McIntosh, Bruce Irons, Nathan Fletcher, and Bol from Bali, the star power is there, but the real scene stealers are the underground bros that Conley’s been surfing with the last few years, dudes like Greg Russ, Gray Richards, “Sharps”, and “JS” who all pull into Mack truck sized barrels with and without the help of jet skis.

The groovy soundtrack was done by the talented Michael Eaton and the film was edited by Nathan Apffel, the same guy who made the highly acclaimed Lost Prophets: The Search For The Collective.

Release: 2010
Language: English
Subtitles: No
Size: 700 MB
Length: 49 min


5 comments:

FacuBr disse...

Mandando bem pácas mais uma vez!
Valeu.

Anônimo disse...

Amazing article. I’ve been reading online articles for many days but to tell the truth I never got so fascinating post to read out similar to this one.And yes i have tweeted your site www.onthesurf.blogspot.com

Anônimo disse...

valeu galera

Surfing in Costa Rica disse...

Surfing in Costa Rica with surf camp, surf sites, Costa Rica ,surf lessons ,surf sites, surf retreats, surfing and yoga, travel and tourism, hotel, etc.

Anônimo disse...

I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, as
if like to read it next my friends will too.

Here is my page; kitchens london